Blue Ocean Music Hall
National Acts. Intimate Setting. Ocean Views.
Opened in November 2009, and heralded as the “best live music venue on Boston’s North Shore,” Blue Ocean Music Hall at The Pavilion on Salisbury Beach is a brand new oceanfront facility showcasing top national and regional bands, solo artists, stand up comedy and more. Blue Ocean Music Hall presents musicians in a wide range of genres, from rock and R&B, to jazz and country. With 100+ concerts annually, performers to date have included Peter Wolf, The Little River Band, Todd Rundgren, Blues Traveler, Paula Cole, Eddie Money, Ingrid Michaelson, Little Feat, Martin Sexton, The Wailers, Donavon Frankenreiter, Gomez, Dave Mason, Comedian Lenny Clarke, Marshall Tucker Band, and many more.
Blue Ocean Music Hall At A Glance
* State-of-the-art, year round 6,000 square foot entertainment facility
* Intimate Music Hall atmosphere where most seats are within 50 feet of the stage
* Concert quality sound and lighting system
* Oceanfront location with panoramic views of the Atlantic
* Flexible seating for 250-750 patrons
* Easily accessible from I-95 and I-495, 1 hour from Boston, MA, 1 hour from Portland, ME
* Located in beach center merchant area with nearby restaurants and bars
* Two full bars
* Menu featuring appetizers, soups, salads and sandwiches with tableside service